Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sayin

"everything happens for a reason"
"time heals everything"

dude. those two quotes have been stuck in my head for the past week. and its SO fuckin annoying..like, it'll popup at the most littlest and stupid times. like if something falls, ill be like 'oh everything happens for a reason' in my head. some stupid shit like that, and its soooooo annoying. -_-
I wrote a poem for english today, I thought it was pretty good for someone like me! I didn't finish it in time, so I couldn't turn it in.

There he stands, with a girl holding his hand
Maybe before, I would cry, he's suppose to be mine
But I look in the mirror, no tears, ill be fine
So I turn on my song,
I celebrate myself, and sing along.
First gaze into those eyes, I found myself lost
He broke my heart, but at what cost?
I spent weeks with him in my head,
But not anymore, the old skin has shed
I am not a weakling, I hold my head up strong
So I turn on my song,
I celebrate myself, and sing along.

it kinda sucks when I reread it.....but EH. feeeeeedback?!

1 comment: