Thursday, February 5, 2009

INTERIOR DESIGNS

so I started R.O.P. today..
suckkkkks! it was fun though.
I did my collage, it was so pretty.. :)
stupid bitchass teacher made me present it, I wasn't suppose to present till monday

so im gonna be introduced to the cutie tomorrow, so I gotta look GOOOOd ;) yeahhh.

so im deciding on going miley cyrus chocolate brown. hair color! well, ive decided that for like a while now.. but im thinking..if I should have like a blonde streak on my bangs & on the other side where the bang makes a point at..idk if people would get that..Id have to physically show you LOL. either that, or alllll just one color. I think I should just stay one color, but..it gets boring..ehhhhh idk! I can always do the blonde part at home when I get bored of my brown hurrrrr :)

OH DUDE, DUDE, DUDE! I FOUND SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUUUUS TODAY! okay okay. my BOY, well EXboy DIDN'T MOVE >:O HE GOT KICKED OUT OF GGHS CUS OF GRADES. he goes to somewhere near now. wow, right? I got lied to! WHY would you lie to me? id find out sooner or later, SHIT
I ordered gladz frm f21 2-3 days ago. I can't wait for it to fucken come!!!! WOOOOO

*I will be- leona lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment