12:00am, no more january. leaving EVERYTHIN behind that done me wrong, refreshin this shit!
something made me laugh tonight.. I told jonathan I felt like a fatass, and he askd me what I ate. I told him, and he just simply responded 'DAM GIRL!' yeah, MAKES ME FEEL SO DAMN BETTER! :| it made me laugh though. only because it was from him ;)
I went to the tet festival today, and I saw a lot of people. old friends, new friends. but with the same old loving group. :)
once again, drama struck.
but Im not gettin involved helllll no! eh too late. =)
im having mixed feelings dude. with like 3 diff people.
UGHH
AND SOME PEOPLEEEEEE, keep MANIPULATING ME, into liking someone Very, very, fucking very annoying. AND YOU FUCKERS, he's ALRIGHT to me now. -_- thanks. ugh. I woulddd give him a chance, maybe cus I haven't seen him in a while and he's not annoying right now..hahahahaahha. they made fun of me :( you bitches....
YOU KNOW WHAT, IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY WHO YALLLL ARE: fuckin TINA&THACH, you guys are such homos! but god, I love you both.. you guys gave me a gooood laugh today about this situation. ima getchalll back, watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment