Monday, February 2, 2009

famous

SO I GOTTA WRITE THIS DOWN CUS ITS EXCITING:
so I was eating pho right now, and then my mom leans forward and whispers 'is that nguyen cao ky duyen?' and I turned around, and IT WAS!!! I was like OH #$%^@! HAHAHA I was all excited....this wasn't the first time I've seen her, I've seen her in the grocerystore, she was in front of me in the checkout line, and I've seen her walking outside her trailer and shit. but this was pretty cooooooool =)

anyway...sem2 just started. I kinda don't like it.....the cutie in my math class got transferred out of my class...DAMMMMMMN! I was gonna holla at that today too. I found out his name....aur...aurie? aruorie? IDK but something unpronouncable..LOL!! he's so cute..but he's GONE. saw him @ lunch though. NIIICE!

interesting day......=) imma hollla @ that cutie soon though, watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment