was sOOOO Fun!
its like, the best so far.
went to plt yesterday, and ate yogurt w/ tina, then spent the day with tina.
temple last night, was a blastttt. me, tina, & her sister made it on tv! HOLLLLLLLA
saw Thach & his brothaaaa ;)
bought the last eggrolls MUAHAHA!
once they started to light the firecrackers @12. it was it man..after that, the whole night, I couldn't breathe. I was literally coughing my lungs out. horrifying, but doing it again next year. =)
today I didn't go to school, woke up and went to eat with my mamaaaaa, and then went to temple. we prayed, and I got a red env, & a tangerine from a monk :D
then went to my mom's old boss's tet party. THAT was fun! I got to see my old friends, =') and saw tina for 2mins. loved today. oh and I gambled, I lost money.......damn
this is the day that im probably the happiest to be asian. =) the best, joyful, freakin day of the year. and it gets better everyyear.
im reconnecting a broken bond between me & an old friend. he turned out really nice, and we're gonna be close again, WATCH! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment