Tuesday, January 20, 2009

pain

I wore my gold gladz today to school, I haven't worn them in so long. since summer, at the teen vogue fashion show. those were gooood memories.
anyway, I was fine first period. then when I started walking out of the class, I couldn't walk. my feet started hurting like no fucking other. and after 2nd period, it was a little better, I walked slower. and 5th period, we had to run 3 FUCKING LAPS. I almost died, my feet were in horrible pain man. and walking to the car afterschool, was just rediculous. I walked with a limp by the end of the day. :|

FUCKING MATH TEACHER, DIDN'T LET US WATCH THE FUCKING INAUGARATION THING. I was mad, its a part of history and now I gotta watch it on RERUN THAT BITCH. she told us its cus she's a republican so she doesn't understand why people make such a big deal out of it. Stupid fucker..other classes got to watch it..thank god she's moving to bell. now she can give other people hell and stay the fuck away from me

late start tomorrow, gonna go get some donuts on the way to school. I wanted to go to breakfast, but my mom won't take me cus its too early..

I LOVE YOU KFARE

No comments:

Post a Comment