grandma&pa;
I didn't realize how much I miss you when you're gone. I know, you can't always be around, but I miss you both so so so much. its only been a month or so. I didn't even get to say goodbye. COME BACK ASAP
I started to think of them because tomorrow is my uncles wedding. I am not happy for it one bit. I hate it. I never got a say in it. I wasn't even invited! fucker. he's across the world marrying some lady that I've met a few times 2-3 years ago. I hate it. now she's part of the family. and he's not gonna be here for tet like how he always is for me since I was born. its different now, things aren't as important as they use to be.
this is a fucking depressing night. but I got something sorta good out of it. im wearing black saturday. LOL, withmaabooooo<3 I was really planning to wear white, I even had an idea of the dress, but NO. :) black. becus im gonna be taken for the night. :D im waiting, dying for the weekend, as usual.
excited for saturday, im gonna get to see so many people<3
had zlackets today, so fucking good.
*official favorite song: lovestory- taylor swift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment