Sunday, January 11, 2009

starbucks

so I went to the mall today with lynn, and she left. and I passed by this coffee place like twice, and I started to have a massive cravin for starbucks. so on the way home, I asked my mom to stop by so I can get some tea. she made..the fucking..biggest deal out of it. and so I was like nevermind, I don't want it anymore. and she got ALLLLL crazy. so I ended up getting it :D

last day of the weekend: why does school have to be sooo awful? :'( I wanna go to winterformal, IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD ASK ME :(


okay..I already talked to tina about this last night.

but..K: lately I've felt so left out with your LIFE. I wish you would just open up and talk to me, and tell me everything like how you use to. I can't believe what I heard last night, I almost started crying, I tried to hold it in. like tina said, its absurd. I care for you so much. I want to talk to you too, and I wish I could be there when you need me, but I can't be because I hardly know anything about you anymore. I hope you know ill always be here when you need someone to talk to, or cry to, or laugh to, or anything in between. im outdated on everything, and I hope you can let me in sometime in the longrun. we need to spend more time together, I love you. I don't know how to tell you that upfront, because..im stupid LOL, sorry.

*feel better andy

No comments:

Post a Comment