Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here's a thought;

Kay..so um, I was holdin out on this blog because it's about Andy. And I was going to wait until his birthday to write a blog about him, and make him feel all special and stuff; And then he made me write a blog about him right now..I don't know which way this should go. Cause I wanna go all deep and shit on the birthday blog, but then..now what?

So I met Andy through Vannie, at Bella Terra. When I first saw him, my first thought was 'Dang, he's cute..damnit he's taken..' HAHAHA, unexpected. It was a hi, nice to meet you moment, and that's it. And then the next time I saw him I was like hi! He was like '..?' I was like oh I met you once remember? He was like um, I don't think so. I was like oh..felt a little dumb there! And then I actually started talking to him when we were hanging out at Tina Le's house during winter break. I was like, wtf. is he doing here. LOL, I didn't even think he knew Tina.

So weird story, we were all there that night, and everyone got his number and was like texting around and shit. And I asked for his number, and he was like 'UH, NO'. and I was like wtf..and then I got a creepy text 10 mins later about something sex related..HAHAHAHA. Can't forget that.

Yeah, started talking more and more through out the year. Lately, like ever since beginning of summer? Or a little bit before that, I would say, we hung out more! I even got to see Shwayze for the first time with him!! And I got to know him better, he's SURPRISINGLY a very good friend..Even though 75% of the time, he picks on me, and is a MCJERKFACE --I told him about how mean he always his, and I tell him to stop. But nope. He always goes 'MAN UP'. whatevaa. All I really need to know is when I have problems here and there, he's a good listener! I know I'll always have someone to talk to. He knows I'm there for him too. :') OKAY no, I'm getting too deep. I gotta save some of that shit for the birthday blog.

A;KJSDALKDFJKL;AJDSF that's it for now. I'll get into details LATER.
Man, I love Andy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment