Sunday, March 1, 2009

still..

the thoughts are bothering me
like when you get a trickling in the back of your throat and it wont go away
and its the only thing you can think of,
and you wish it's not in your head
yes, i'm sosososo worried about everyone still..
and after talking to andy today..its even worse.
knowing the possibilities.
this isnt happening.
two nights in a row:

"I pray for my loved ones, I pray for their troubles, and everything that they're going through. I pray that everything will be okay, I pray that time will heal everything. I pray for everything bad to go away. I pray that Buddha/God will find a little bit of heart for them, and let this go by easy. Everyone makes mistakes, lesson learned, lets move on, PLEASE. I pray that NOTHING will happen to any of them. Just go away, just go away. I pray that everything will go back to normal, like nothing happened. JUST LET THIS GO for them. I pray for everything to go away. I pray for everyone to stay up, don't fall."
*v, k, t, a, &kf.

No comments:

Post a Comment